How do we get in contact with you?
- The best way to contact me be via the CONTACT page or any of my social media platforms.
Do you have a CD of you covering other artist's songs?
- No, reason I don't is for copyright purposes as I would have to pay the artists for using their material and would have to pay per song on the CD. A mechanical license is also required when working with CD's.
Do you provide your own sound equipment?
- Unfortunately at the moment I do not have any sound equipment. The DJ who is a part of the event normally supplies the equipment and if that is not the case a fee is included on the quotation for equipment hire.
Can we recommend songs for you?
- Yes you can. It does depend though on the type of event best most of the time if you request specific music, I will be able to perform it. (It is important that the requests are given to me well in advance for rehearsal purposes.)
How long does it take for merchandise to be delivered?
-Merchandise will be delivered according to what suits you. Upon ordering merchandise, you will be contacted to discuss delivery.
Do you perform in a band?
- Yes I do. All of my live performances from now on will be with a band unless arranged otherwise.
Do you have your own CD?
-I am currently in the process of completing my first album. My 5 song EP is currently available exclusively at live performances or can be ordered through the contact page.
Can we hire you as a MC?
-Yes you can. Send your request through and we can discuss exactly what it is that you would require from me.
Where can I download your music?
-Digital platform releases will come with the first single and album.
Can you play an instrument?
-I am currently still learning the piano. I am still far from where I would want to be if I were to perform while playing. But I am pushing for sooner rather than later.
Do you provide vocal lessons?
-If you require vocal lessons, I will be happy to provide a basic vocal coaching course that can be set up and arranged and rates can be agreed upon.